First time in the Indian history of Rail budget, Railway has invited public to give suggestions for the upcoming railway budget. The last date of nominating your suggestions was on 15 Jan 2016. This would be a really good chance for the public to tell the open problems that occurring during their train travel.
Railway Budget 2016 -17 [Count Down Started]
Railway has invited suggestions from the public. As we said earlier, this would be an good chance for the people to post their suggestions and difficulties during their travel. Most of the railway train passengers are happy for this announcement since they are going to give importance for the public suggestions this time.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu will consolidate all the suggestions from the people and he will prepare a railway budget. That railway budget will be submitted in the last week of February.
He says rather than introducing new trains for this railway budget, it would be good if we give importance for passenger oriented, including the food supply in trains and railway stations, better & hygienic toilet etc…
Railway invites Public Ideas:
“The new ideas and suggestions from public would improve its operations to the next level” says railway department.
The suggestions can be given through online. They can share new ideas about the electrification, computerization, station development & other innovative ideas related to railways
Note: The last date of submission of ideas and suggestions will be January 15, 2016.
Suggestions of the below topics are most welcome by Indian railways.
- Suggestions on Crime Prevention,
- Suggestions on Safe Running of Trains and Disaster Management
- Electrification of Lines,
- Foot over Bridges,
- Freight including Traffic Requirements sidings, Rake handling facility,
- Infrastructure including Freight Corridors, High speed corridors, port and mine connectivity, PPP initiatives,
- Innovative ideas
- Land including Commercial utilization of Land, Station development,
- Railway Lines including New lines, Gauge conversion, Doubling,
- Road over and Under Bridges,
- Tourism related ideas
- Trains including new trains, Extension of trains, Augmentation of trains, Frequency of trains, Tourist trains, Pantry cars and Catering.
I have contributed my ideas & suggestions. Are you ready to contribute your idea for this railway budget? If so you can either comment us so that we can post your ideas or you can directly contribute in ministry of railways portal